Common Names: Lakeside Cemetery , New Cemetery
Section 7 Township/Tier 37 N Range 1 E
Two Lakes Cemetery is at the northeast end of Lakeside II Cemetery. Signs do not mark this cemetery at this time. Travel through Lakeside II Cemetery to enter Two Lakes. Lakeside II is the first road beyond the City Beach Road on County Road H
Highway: County H
Nearest City: Phillips
Holder of Records: City of Phillips, City Clerk, 174 S. Eyder Ave., Phillips, WI
Records indicate who bought the lot, not burials. History/Comments: Dedicated July 1899 as a "home for the dead". Phillips purchased the cemetery from the Town of Worcester, who retained the right to bury paupers.
This Cemetery is not marked with a nameplate or sign at this time.